So I painted this one yesterday and I discovered some things while I was working on it. And after that. The most important is, that white paint is very useful to correct mistakes.
On a previous painting I experienced that a lot of water and after that a cleenix tissue can get off the too much paint, but in this case this didn’t operate. So I tried to vanish the too hard lines with some white paint and it was a total success! Continue reading
* shading of the eyes and lips;
* basic forms are all right;
* I can’t say too much good, not satisfied with it.
I have to improve:
* the paper is not for aquarelle;
* the shading colours on the skin are not consistent, the neck is too dark, the shadings on the face are too light;
* too little eyes, a bit higher than they should be;
* nose is too long, lips are too low;
* the face and the neck is a little bigger than they should be.
* and a lot more.
The important thing is to never give up and try it again 10 000 times 😀
A couple of months earlier I found a very good teacher on youtube, Sycra. He says that iterative drawing is the most important thing in the learning progress. That means, that
if you wanna draw people, you have know the basics, how people look like and have to draw people every day, lots of people.
If you wanna draw landscapes, you have to draw landscapes every day. The tools, the technique are not so important. It sounds simple, but you have to be very patient and hardworking. And then at one point your work will be amazing I guess or I hope. Continue reading